Dr Srikanth is a Consultant Joint replacement Surgeon and he has an elective practice which includes Joint replacement, Sports surgery including revision surgery.
The New things he brings to India are
1. State of the art Treatment for all orthopaedic conditions
2. A passion for patient Safety, Accountability and Transparency in Medical practice
3. International standards, Super-specialty treatment in Joint replacement surgery, having done General Medical Council of UK recognized computer assisted Joint replacement fellowship in the UK.
4. One of the few "Fellowship trained" Revision surgeons in India. & Second Hip Arthroscopist in Bangalore, India.
6. One of the few AMIS surgeons in the world with, his hip patients going home in 48 hrs of THR.
7. One of the few specialists in Infected knee/hip revision for which he provides quarternary refferal care in India.
Please see our services page for more information.